Understanding the Roofing Process.
We want the entire process of purchasing and installing a new roof to be worry-free for you. That’s why we have established high standards of performance for our materials and our installation crews. Here’s what you can expect when we arrive to install your new roofing system.
- We may deliver roofing materials a day or two ahead of the scheduled job start, and store them in your yard or on your driveway
- Our installation crew will arrive early in the scheduled start day, often just after first light
- Our crews are polite and respectful of your privacy
- No loud radios, no smoking and no vulgar language is allowed on the job site
- We protect your lawn, flowerbeds and exterior structures (porch, deck, etc.) with tarps
- If we are tearing off your old roof, there is likely to be some noise and dust
- We collect all old roofing materials and dispose of it in an environmentally-responsible manner
- Once the roof is prepared, we install a specialized underlayment layer
- We’ll install an extra layer of rubberized underlayment along the bottom edge of the roof, where rain, snow and ice can be the biggest problem
- The roofing material (shingles, tiles, metal panels) is installed in an orderly and efficient manner
- All roof flashing and vents are installed properly and sealed
- Most residential roofing jobs can be completed in a single day
- If a roof takes more than one day, we clean and secure the site at the end of each day and protect any opening in the roof against the weather
- At the end of the job we conduct a thorough clean up and walk through
- You approve final cleaning upon completion — we don’t leave until you are happy!