Home improvement projects can be tricky. If you’ve never done one, you’ll need all the information and advice you can get. Have you checked out these pages on our website lately? They might help you out the next time you think of roofing, siding, or window replacement in Delaware.
1. Learning Center
On this page, you’ll find informative articles on a wide selection of home improvement topics.
- Understanding the Roofing Process: Ever wondered about what goes on during a roofing replacement project? Here’s an entry detailing what to expect before, during, and after the installation.
- Comparing Roofing Materials: Picking out a new roof can be tough, especially if you have no idea where to start. Don’t worry! This article lists the most common types of roofing materials and their advantages.
- Getting to Know Ice Dams: These winter buildups are often considered the bane of roofing systems, so it’s ironic how little some homeowners know about them. Here are basic things you need to know about this common roofing problem.
- 5 Reasons a New Siding Would Make a Great Addition to Your Home: Is a new siding really worth it? Here’s an article to read when you’re contemplating a siding replacement project but still need a little more convincing.
- The True Cost of Painting Your Home: Experts like us recommend repainting your exteriors at least once every 7 years. That on its own is a huge commitment, not to mention the costs that come with such a task. Have you thought about installing siding instead?
- Common Siding Materials: Here are six siding types you need to know about: wood, vinyl, fiber cement, fiberglass, aluminum, and stucco. Learn the pros and cons of each to help you determine the one that’s right for your home.
- Siding Terms and Phrases You Should Know: How well do you know your siding? Lets’ see how far you can make it through the list without calling up siding experts.
- Common Replacement Window Terms: What’s a center-hung sash? Did you know that low-emissivity glass is more energy-efficient than other glass options? There’s plenty to learn about windows. Read this article to understand some of the jargon used in the industry.
2. E-Book: Tips on Hiring an Outstanding Exterior Home Improvement Contractor
The only thing tougher than actually installing a window, siding, or roofing is finding a contractor to trust with the project. Mishaps can be costly, so it’s important that you screen your candidates before hiring. Here’s where this e-book comes in handy. It has tips on how to find and pick contractors who will help you out in your exterior home improvement projects. The best part? It’s free! Simply fill out the form on the page to receive a copy of the e-book.
3. Contact Us
Got any questions for us? If you need more information on the wide range of products and services we offer, feel free to get in touch with us through this page. We can help you make the right decision for your siding, window, or roofing in Milford. Fill out the form to submit an inquiry or a message. Want to tell us about your experience with our team? We love hearing back from our clients, so rest assured your feedback is always highly appreciated.
About Empire Construction Group
We are your experts in exterior home improvement in the Delaware and Milford areas. We’re known not just for our quality products but also for our honest workmanship and superior customer service. We have affiliations with the most reputable manufacturers in the business, including GAF, CertainTeed, and TimberTech.
Talk to one of our experts about setting up a free, no-obligation quote of our diverse services at your business or home. Give us a call at (302) 360-8090 today.